PhD Student in Neuroscience (NextGenVis Project), University of Pisa
Current research and interests
- Cortical plasticity
- 2013 – 2015: MA in Biomedical Image Sciences, University of Bergen, Norway
- 2011 – 2013: BA/BS in Biomedical Engineering, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
- University of Eastern Finland – Researcher – A.I. Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences
- University of Cambridge – Erasmus placement – Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre
- University of Turku – Intern – Turku PET Centre
- Cortical stability and plasticity after a short periods of monocular deprivation.
Project aims to investigate the fMRI correlates of monocular deprivation and specifically how visual responses to the deprived and fellow eye are affected by this phenomenon. Stimuli will be optimized for using the population Receptive Fields approach for fMRI data analysis.
- Kurzawski. J, Voxel dimension optimization for probabilistic tractography in rat brain using 7T scanner. University of Bergen, Norway (2015).