Hao Tam Ho
Research fellow in Department of Translational Research and New Technologies in Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa
Current research and interests
Attention and expectation
- 2017-2019: University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia. PhD student, Psychology.
- 2008-2017: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany; University of Leipzig, Institute of Psychology, Leipzig, Germany- PhD student, Psychology
- 2006-2008: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Netherlands- Research Master, Linguistics
- 2003-2006: School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK- Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics
- Minerva Research Group "Neurocognition of Rhythm in Communication", Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
- Western Sydney University, MARCS Institute, Sydney, Australia
- Macquarie University, Department of Psychology, Sydney, Australia.
- ARC, Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders, Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney, School of Psychology, Sydney, Australia
- Neuroimaging Center, Groningen, the Netherlands
- Sun, Y., Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Johnson, B. W., Sammler, D. & Thompson, W. F. (2018).
Syntactic processing in music and language: Parallel abnormalities observed in congenital amusia, NeuroImage: Clinical, (19), 640-651.Download
- Ho, T. H., Leung, J., Burr, D., Alais, D. & Morrone, M. C. (2017).
Auditory Sensitivity and Decision Criteria Oscillate at Different Frequencies Separately for the Two Ears, Current Biology,Download
- Sun, Y., Lu, X., Ho, H. T. & Thompson, W. F. (2017).
Pitch discrimination associated with phonological awareness: Evidence from congenital amusia, Scientific Reports, 1 (7).Download
- Lu, X., Sun, Y., Ho, H. T. & Thompson, W. F. (2017).
Pitch contour impairment in congenital amusia: New insights from the Self-paced Audio-visual Contour Task (SACT), Plos One, 6 (12), e0179252.Download
- Alais, D., Ho, T., Han, S. e. & Van der Burg, E. (2017).
A Matched Comparison Across Three Different Sensory Pairs of Cross-Modal Temporal Recalibration From Sustained and Transient Adaptation, i-Perception, 4 (8), 204166951771869.Download
- Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Sun, Y., Johnson, B. W. & Thompson, W. F. (2016).
The influence of visual information on auditory processing in individuals with congenital amusia: An ERP study, NeuroImage, (135), 142-151.Download
- Ho, H. T., Orchard-Mills, E. & Alais, D. (2015).
Visuotactile Temporal Recalibration Transfers Across Different Locations, Multisensory Research, 3-4 (28), 351-370.Download
- Ho, H. T., Schröger, E. & Kotz, S. A. (2015).
Selective Attention Modulates Early Human Evoked Potentials during Emotional Face–Voice Processing, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 4 (27), 798-818.Download
- Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Liu, F., Wu, D. & Thompson, W. F. (2015).
Intonation processing deficits of emotional words among Mandarin Chinese speakers with congenital amusia: an ERP study, Frontiers in Psychology, (6).Download