Hao Tam Ho
Research fellow in Department of Translational Research and New Technologies in Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa
Current research and interests
Attention and expectation
- 2017-2019: University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia. PhD student, Psychology.
2008-2017: Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany; University of Leipzig, Institute of Psychology, Leipzig, Germany- PhD student, Psychology
2006-2008: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Netherlands- Research Master, Linguistics
2003-2006: School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK- Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics
- Minerva Research Group "Neurocognition of Rhythm in Communication", Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
Western Sydney University, MARCS Institute, Sydney, Australia
Macquarie University, Department of Psychology, Sydney, Australia.
ARC, Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders, Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney, School of Psychology, Sydney, Australia
Neuroimaging Center, Groningen, the Netherlands
- Sun, Y., Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Johnson, B. W., Sammler, D. & Thompson, W. F. (2018).
Syntactic processing in music and language: Parallel abnormalities observed in congenital amusia, NeuroImage: Clinical, (19), 640-651.Download
- Alais, D., Ho, T., Han, S. e. & Van der Burg, E. (2017).
A Matched Comparison Across Three Different Sensory Pairs of Cross-Modal Temporal Recalibration From Sustained and Transient Adaptation, i-Perception, 4 (8), 204166951771869.Download
- Lu, X., Sun, Y., Ho, H. T. & Thompson, W. F. (2017).
Pitch contour impairment in congenital amusia: New insights from the Self-paced Audio-visual Contour Task (SACT), Plos One, 6 (12), e0179252.Download
- Sun, Y., Lu, X., Ho, H. T. & Thompson, W. F. (2017).
Pitch discrimination associated with phonological awareness: Evidence from congenital amusia, Scientific Reports, 1 (7).Download
- Ho, T. H., Leung, J., Burr, D., Alais, D. & Morrone, M. C. (2017).
Auditory Sensitivity and Decision Criteria Oscillate at Different Frequencies Separately for the Two Ears, Current Biology,Download
- Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Sun, Y., Johnson, B. W. & Thompson, W. F. (2016).
The influence of visual information on auditory processing in individuals with congenital amusia: An ERP study, NeuroImage, (135), 142-151.Download
- Lu, X., Ho, H. T., Liu, F., Wu, D. & Thompson, W. F. (2015).
Intonation processing deficits of emotional words among Mandarin Chinese speakers with congenital amusia: an ERP study, Frontiers in Psychology, (6).Download
- Ho, H. T., Schröger, E. & Kotz, S. A. (2015).
Selective Attention Modulates Early Human Evoked Potentials during Emotional Face–Voice Processing, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 4 (27), 798-818.Download
- Ho, H. T., Orchard-Mills, E. & Alais, D. (2015).
Visuotactile Temporal Recalibration Transfers Across Different Locations, Multisensory Research, 3-4 (28), 351-370.Download