PhD Student in Neuroscience, University of Florence
Current research and interests
- 2007-2010: Bachelor in General and Experimental Psychology, University of Florence
- 2010-2012: Master degree in Psychology (Experimental Psychology), University of Florence
- 2012-2016: PhD course in Neuroscience
- CNR Institute of Neuroscience, Pisa
- Department of Neuroscience, Psychology, Pharmacology and Child Health, University of Florence
- Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Fornaciai, M., Togoli, I. & Arrighi, R. (2018).
Motion-induced compression of perceived numerosity, Sci Rep, 1 (8), 6966.Download
- Michele Fornaciai, Paola Binda, Guido Marco Cicchini
Trans-saccadic integration of orientation information
J Vis, 4 (18), 9. Downloadhttps://doi.org/10.1167/18.4.9
- Fornaciai, M., Arrighi, R. & Burr, D. C. (2016).
Adaptation-Induced Compression of Event Time Occurs Only for Translational Motion, Scientific Reports, (6), 23341.Download
- Fornaciai, M., Cicchini, G. M. & Burr, D. C. (2016).
Adaptation to number operates on perceived rather than physical numerosity, Cognition, (151), 63-67.Download