Phd Student in Neuroscience, University of Florence
Current research and interests
Fast vision and efficient coding of information
Eye movements and visual saliency
Covert and overt attention
Cognitive modulation of pupillary response
- 2019-present: PhD course in Neuroscience - Dottorato Toscano di Neuroscienze
2019-2020: Post-graduate traineeship for the qualification as a psychologist at Institute of Neuroscience of la Timone, Marseilles, France
2017: Research Internship at Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience, Turku, Finland
2016-2019: Master’s degree in psychology (curriculum Neuropsychology and Cognitive Assessment), University of Florence, Italy
2013-2016: Bachelor’s degree in Psychological Sciences and Techniques, University of Florence, Italy
- Department of Neurofarba, University of Florence, Italy
CNR Institute of Neuroscience, Pisa
Institute of Neuroscience of la Timone, Marseilles, France
- Castellotti, S., Scipioni, L., Mastandrea, S., & Del Viva, M. M.
Pupil responses to implied motion in figurative and abstract paintings
PLOS ONE, 16(10), e0258490. Downloadhttps://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0258490
- Castellotti, S., Francisci, C., & Del Viva, M. M.
Pupillary response to real, illusory, and implied motion.
PLOS ONE, 16(7), e0254105. Downloadhttps://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0254105
- Castellotti, S., Montagnini, A., & Del Viva, M. M.
Early visual saliency based on isolated optimal features
Frontiers in Neuroscience, 15, 645743. Downloadhttps://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2021.645743